Greeting cards | Specs
Printing method: Giclée. This means your print is a gallery-quality reproduction of my original painting. It is fade-proof, high resolution, and highly pigmented. You’ll get all the colour and tone variations, details and visual texture of the original painting and your print will look fantastic, forever.
Design: The artwork is printed on the front of the card. The name of the artwork and artist is printed in small text on the inside of the card, bottom left. Supplied with brown craft envelopes for each card.
Paper type: Card.
Paper brand: Mohawk.
Paper weight: 324gsm (grams per square metre). This tells you how thick and sturdy the card will be. For reference, office printing paper has a gsm of 80, while business cards will be 350gsm.
Paper finish: Paper has a matte finish. A matte finish gives you the closest feel of an original painting, while accurately reproducing its colours and tones without any glare.
- FSC certified timber for the card, envelope and packaging. This means it was sourced from sustainable forests.
- Vegan friendly, no animal products used.
- Printed using water-based inks. This means the ink used does not contain the toxic chemicals and plastics that solvent-based inks do.
- All cards and envelopes are recyclable.
- Protective bag supplied is biodegradable.
Delivery: Your print will be made in the print studio in the UK or EU and shipped to you from there.
Packaging: Delivered to you packaged in either a rigid cardboard envelope or in a rigid corrugated cardboard box, ensuring maximum protection. Packaging depends on the quantity of cards ordered.